tellulahdarling

Tellulah Darling

Sassy girls. Swoony boys. What could go wrong?

All the feels for Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda - Becky Albertalli

I am in love with this book. I literally got approved for it on NG about an hour before I dived in. Was just going to read a chapter, to take a break. Yeah, right. Simon hooked me in and pulled me under. Funny, sweet, sad - I keenly felt every bump and soar of this teen guy's life. His voice was bang on.

I was dying of curiosity to find the real identity of Simon's object of affection Blue, tense with worry over the Martin situation, and lost in painful reminiscence of the strengths and fragilities of teen friendships. And by the time things get into super "awwww" territory, I was a puddle. I don't think I've ever been so rooting for a book kiss to finally happen. Don't add this to your TBR pile - skip the pile, dive in and just start reading. Brava, Ms. Albertalli. Brava!

Thank you to Penguin Random House UK Children’s and NetGalley for a copy in exchange for a fair and honest review.