tellulahdarling

Tellulah Darling

Sassy girls. Swoony boys. What could go wrong?

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout I think it's actually more like 2.5 but being mathy and rounding up.I liked book 2. Was enjoying the series. So what went wrong?First off, yes, it's still steamy and romantic and there are some fun bits. But holy Hannah, I got so tired of Daemon and Katy. I was about to start a drinking game for the number of times Dameon smirked, winked or looked smug but figured I'd be dead from alcohol poisoning.And their love or whatever, bored me. Yes, I get it. Katy is so amazing that Daemon will kill anyone for looking at her which is often because this amazingness leads guys to be desperate for her. Really just didn't get her off-the-charts-appeal.And yes, there were some good alien action bits but I had to wade through a morass of angst to get to it. I didn't even care about the big cliffhanger. I just kind of yawned, nodded and put the book down. Moving on...