tellulahdarling

Tellulah Darling

Sassy girls. Swoony boys. What could go wrong?

Lying Season

Lying Season - Karina Halle Hi, I'm Tellulah and I'm an EiT junkie.*chorus* "Hi Tellulah"It's been 4 books now. I'm out of control - breathless, needing my next fix, cramping tension, headaches from being unable to tear my eyes away from the books, my family doesn't see me anymoreI need help.OF course not as much as Perry and Dex do. Much as I loved this book, there were time I just wanted to slap the 2 of them. Yell at Perry to just lay it on the line. Have "the talk". Especially if she wanted to be able to bleed out. But in the end, *shakes head* well, you'll have to read it but its awesome and so sad.I love that every book just pulls me deeper into their heartbreaking dysfuncton. Heartbreaking because they obviously should be together. The two of them against the world.One thing I found interesting was that this was the first time that the creepy storyline didn't really get resolved. I'm wondering if its still going to play out in the next book.Which I've already bought. But I have the strength to walk away from starting it. I'm gonna go out into the sunshine, engage with the world... aw, who am I kidding? Book 5 here I come.